Award winning unbreakable whiskey glasses designed by Marc Newson for Palm Products Australia
A synergy of form and function.
Marc Newson brings his award winning minimalist aesthetic to set a new standard in visual design clarity, tactile response and functionality.
“I simplify products to their essence, designing them in a way that has not been done before to create a range that is unique in the world”.
- Non-slip base except clear option.
- Stable designs, weighted bases
- Made from unbreakable, dishwasher safe Triton.
- Glass-like clarity
- Glass-like weight
- CE certification
Highball 425ml. 106mm High x 85mm Diameter. Stackable.
Wine 300ml. 165mm High x 65mm Diameter.
- Made from Tritan which is dishwasher safe and will last indefinitely with normal levels of heat and detergent.
- We don't recommend washing your glassware with dishwasher tablets that contain a power ball, as they are highly abrasive.
- Modern dishwashers with their low velocity jets and moderate temperatures are the best way to retain the original surface sparkle and clarity.
- If washing by hand, avoid using a scourer or nylon brush as this may scratch the surface.
- Light buffing with a lens cleaning cloth will remove some small scratches.
- Avoid using some aniseed based drinks such as Ouzo, Pastis, Ricard and Pernod as they may cause permanent damage.
- Avoid using strong solvents as they may cause permanent damage.
Keep Your Drink Ware Looking Like Brand New
D-STILL 3-IN-1 Cleaner 500 ml is the perfect addition to your order of unbreakable drink ware. The perfect solution for keeping your glasses squeaky clean and maintaining their brilliance.
This D-STILL 3-IN-1 Cleaner 500 ml is both a polycarbonate and Glassware cleaner, as well as a rinse aid. Good news, it can be used in all dishwashers or by adding to warm or hot water in your sink for manual cleaning, so the choice is yours.
D-Still 3-IN-1 Cleaner has exceptional cleaning powers that will leave your glassware sparkling clean and your polycarbonate drink ware not streaky or cloudy.