From the award winning, Australian manufacturers, Palm Plastics comes a range of sorona unbreakable dinnerware.
Unlike our melamine ranges of dinnerware, these are microwave safe.
A timeless white, round design this collection is ultra light and finished with a high shine, porcelain-like finish.
- dishwasher safe
- microwave safe
- non slip base
Superior to Melamine
They are made from super-tough sorona which makes them completely unbreakable and safe to use, even in extreme situations. Melamine is more brittle and can break and shatter into sharp pieces.
Sold in Sets of 8
- Bowl 15cm diameter
- Medium Plate 21cm diameter
- Large Plate 24.5cm diameter
Unbreakable Salad Bowl and Lid.
It can be used as a salad bowl, as a salad bowl and lid and reversed to become a plate and domed cover.
And because it is made from super-tough triton it is virtually indestructible and safe to use.
The lid fits with such precision that it is virtually air-tight, but because there is a small gap it does not jam and can be easily lifted-off with one hand.
It is dishwasher safe, and can withstand daily normal dishwashing on the top or bottom shelf.
For storage, the bowl has a stacking rim.
- Salad Bowl 25cm
- Lid/Platter 26.5 cm
- The range is dishwasher safe and will last indefinitely with normal levels of heat and detergent.
- Modern dishwashers with their low velocity jets and moderate temperatures are the best way to retain the original surface sparkle and clarity.
- Dishwasher tablets with a powerball can shorten the life of your dinnerware.
- If washing by hand, avoid using a scourer or nylon brush as this may scratch the surface.
- Light buffing with a lens cleaning cloth will remove some small scratches.
- Avoid using some aniseed based drinks such as Ouzo, Pastis, Ricard and Pernod as they may cause permanent damage.
- Avoid using strong solvents as they may cause permanent damage.