The secret weapon of superyachts.
QuakeHold! museum putty secures delicate items from toppling over and shattering. It's completely removable and leaves no marks, just gently twist and lift the item.
It’s easy to use, just scoop a little out of the packet and roll it into balls. Place on the bottom of an object, press down lightly and twist into position.
- Ideal for securing antiques, collectibles, and other breakable items from falling
- Works on almost any surface
- Easy to apply with its pliable texture
- Non-toxic and non-damaging to your walls, surfaces, or furniture
- Easy to remove and reuse without leaving behind unsightly residue
- Instant removal
- Takes 60 minutes to set
If you need a clear adhesive that's perfect for glass, see our Museum Gel.